Kingsbury is a series of mattresses that feature an all foam infrastructure. These all foam mattresses provide comfort, temperature sensitivity and pressure point relief that you cannot get from a spring unit. Kingsbury mattresses will provide you with a comfortable sleep with reduced tossing and turning. With the perfect amount of support for your body and spine, this bed will help to keep your body healthy for years to come.
- Gel Memory Foam provides pressure relief and targets support to where you need it most while gel provides cooling comfort and an open cell structure that increases air flow superior to traditional memory foam.
- High density foam offers the ultimate support and comfort for your body while you sleep while adding durability and resiliency to the unit as a whole
- The Gel Memory Foam allows for the body to be properly contoured which provides improved blood circulation and molds to your body to support it evenly to promote more restful sleep because of pressure relief which reduces tossing and turning.
- Gel Memory Foam also aides in maintaining a consistent sleep temperature, which improves circulation for a cooler sleep experience with even distribution of body weight and superior support.Latex Foam
- The Convoluted Foam increases air circulation and prevents your body from becoming too hot during sleep while reducing pressure points at a softer comfort level.Convoluted Super Foam
- Motion transfer is reduced meaning if there is movement on one side of the bed there are no vibrations felt on the other side of the bed.
- Latex adds breathability, resiliency, and less heat build-up than traditional foam.
- The Symbol Foam on the bottom side of the bed adds profile and support to the unit.
- Dust mite and antimicrobial resistant.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.